Peer Review Policy
International Archives of BioMedical and Clinical Research is based on independent and unbiased double-blinded peer-reviewed principles. Only unpublished papers that are not under review for publication elsewhere can be submitted.
All publication decisions are made by the journal's editors-in-Chief, editors on the basis of the referees' reports. Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified promptly. The submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents. We expect our Board of Reviewing Editors and reviewers to treat manuscripts as confidential material as well.
1. Your manuscript will be received by the Editorial office.
2. You will receive an acknowledgment by email containing your unique reference number which is your manuscript ID; which should be used in all further communications.
3. All newly submitted papers are first considered by the Section editor of the journal.
4. Author will receive the email within 48 hours, if the manuscript is rejected in first stage. Manuscripts will be rejected in this first stage for the below reasons
• If the manuscript does not fall within the scope of the journal
• If the submitted manuscript is incomplete
• If the findings are not sufficiently described
• If the content is plagiarized
5. The remaining papers are sent out for double-blind peer review. Authors will receive an initial decision on the manuscript within 30 days on average and 7 days in case of fast track review.
6. In case of revision required, all the comments of editor and reviewers will be sent to author along with the original version of manuscript. Author should submit the revised version along with the rebuttal to editorial office within the time period asked by the section editor. Author can request for extension of timeline writing to editorial office. Final decision of the manuscript will depend on the Section editors/Editor-in-chief of the journal. In case of controversy among reviewers or between reviewers and authors, it is the Section Editor who decides based on the reports of both sides. In hard cases or in those with potential ethic conflict, the case is elevated to the Editor-in-Chief.
7. If accepted, authors have their papers published online in the months of March, June, September and December. All the online versions are citable by the digital object identifier (DOI). The editorial office will take care of submitting the published articles to various indexing sites.
Timeline of Review:
Authors will receive an initial decision on the manuscript within 30 days in Normal Review Process. If you have important results which you want to publish, request an Express Review Service and get a decision on your manuscript within 7 days. Mention in the cover letter if you are requesting for fast-track review.