Welcome to the International Archives of BioMedical and Clinical Research. IABCR is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal of Medicine and Health Science published in English. IABCR committed to a rapid publication process to meet the growing needs of researchers to showcase their work. We respect the time and effort authors spend to conduct their work and present it for publication; therefore we will make all efforts to publish all papers presented to us provided it is scientifically sound.
The Journal aims at publishing evidence-based, scientifically written articles from different disciplines of medical sciences. The Journal welcomes articles of general interest to audiences of medical researchers especially when they contain new information.
The International Archives of BioMedical and Clinical Research (IABCR) scholarly open access aim to contribute to the progress and application of scientific discoveries, by providing free access to the research information. The published work reaches the general public and the scientific community immediately after publication, thus providing higher citation rates for the author.
- Double Blind Peer reviewed (external and independent evaluation) & Open access. Link https://iabcr.org/index.php/iabcr/openaccesspolicy
- Peer- Review Process. Link https://iabcr.org/index.php/iabcr/reviewpolicy
- International Archives of Medicine is Indexed / Archived in Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, JournalToCs, AMERICAN JOURNAL EXPERTS, Directory of Science, Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD), Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research (GFMER)
- Digital Archiving Policy: PKP Preservation Network (PN)
- Journal's Open Access Statement: Link https://iabcr.org/index.php/iabcr/openaccesspolicy
- Creative Commons license: Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial license (CC BY-NC 4.0)
- Developing Countries APC's Policy: Yes
- Case Reports Policy: Case Report Guidelines from CARE
- Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals from International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE)
- Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing from Committee on Publication Ethics, the Directory of Open Access Journals, the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association and the World Association of Medical Editors
- Policy on Conflict of Interest
- Policy on Human and Animal Rights
ARTICLE STATISTICS (till 17th Issue)
- Original Articles Published = 404
- Review Articles Published = 13
- Case Report Published = 28
- Editorial Published = 06
- Drug Updates Published = 02
- View Point Published = 01
- Commentary Published = 02
PUBLICATION FREQUENCY: (4 Issues in a year)
- 1st Issue (January - March) Published online in March.
- 2nd Issue (April- June) Published online in June.
- 3rd Issue (July - September) Published online in September.
- 4th Issue (October - December) Published online in December.
SPEED (Average time from submission to final decision)
- Normal Review: 30 days
- Express Review: 7 days